- Well-equipped room or apartment
- Change of bed linen and towels on request
- Garage parking space (€10/night)
- Lockable cellar compartment for skis, bike etc.
- Final cleaning
- A gift from Das Bettstadt: a voucher in the amount of €10 per person and night (for a breakfast for late risers, a culinary souvenir, a tasty aperitif, and much more)
- The best location
You have the option of booking a daily cleaning for €10 per day.
Breakfast at the Zur Traube restaurant
If you want to have breakfast out, we recommend our partner establishment, the Zur Traube restaurant. Please reserve your table in advance by calling +39 349 5055049 and enjoy your morning in the old town of Sterzing. Please pay the €20.00 surcharge per person for the gourmet breakfast directly at the restaurant.
Holiday with your children
Our sweet little guests under the age of six can stay free of charge. For older children staying in an extra bed, we charge €35 per night.
Holidays with your dog
For a surcharge of €10.00 per day without food, your dog is welcome to stay at the Bettstadt Apartments.
Check-in and check-out
Your holiday at the Bettstadt Apartments is completely autonomous. Via our smart check-in and check-out system, you handle your arrival and departure on your own. No bureaucracy, no waiting at the reception. Arriving is simple and uncomplicated.
Three days before arrival, you will receive a code via e-mail. This will give you access to the apartment.
Check-in: from 2 p.m.
Check-out: until 10 a.m.
The local tax of the city of Sterzing amounts to €1.90 per person and night (children under 14 years are exempt).
Deposit and cancellation conditions
You can secure your booking by making a 50% deposit via bank transfer within two weeks of receiving your booking confirmation. The remaining amount must be paid seven days before arrival. The minimum stay is three nights in peak season.
You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
In the event of cancellation 14 days or less before the start of the holiday, the 50% deposit will be retained.
What’s included for self-catering
Two of the most important questions before your stay: What’s included? What do I need to bring with me? Here you will find the following equipment in our holiday apartments in Sterzing.
- Fridge, induction cooker, dishwasher
- Pots and pans
- Plates, cups, and glasses
- Coffee beans, tea, corkscrew
- Dishwasher tabs, cleaning cloths, and tea towels
- Two bottles of water in the fridge
Small and practical, the kitchen equipment in Room 2 and 22 offers you the essentials for breakfast and a snack in between. A fridge, coffee maker, and kettle are included. Glasses, cups, corkscrews and tea are also provided.
- Shower, washbasin
- Toilet, some also with bidet
- Shampoo, shower gel, and soap
- Sustainably-produced slippers
- Clothes hangers
- TV with Netflix app